Poor quality plumbing can cost a homeowner thousands of dollars, both in fixing the original plumber’s mistakes as well as the damage done by a resulting deluge inside your home. Although sometimes calling an emergency plumbing service is unavoidable, having to make that call because your original plumbing repair service did a bad job is unacceptable.
SGS Plumbing and Retrofitting is a local company equipped to handle both commercial and residential plumbing jobs. As a full service plumbing company we are able to handle whatever plumbing installation or repairs are required. We never subcontract our work out to another company. Our specialty is any plumbing job that needs doing. Regardless of whether your need is for emergency plumbing service or a routine, run of the mill plumbing repair job, our plumbing repair service can meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Our services include installing, servicing, and repairing:
- Drainpipes – When dirty water starts backing up into your house, you want help you can depend on and you want it right now. SGS Plumbing can provide the quality emergency plumbing service you need.
- Earthquake valves – As a local company, you can depend on SGS to know the local codes for earthquake protection.
- Faucets – Before leaky faucets drive you mad, call us and we will eliminated that annoying dripping sound that means money is leaking down your drains.
- Garbage Disposals – Our love affair with our disposals turns sour when they stop working. A quick call to SGS can put your relationship with your garbage disposal back on track.
- Gas lines – Definitely not something to mess with unless you know what you are doing, anything to do with gas requires the services of a trustworthy professional such as SGS Plumbing.
- Re-circulating pumps – Circulating hot water to converse energy and money is only effective if it works properly. Not just any plumber will know how to install, repair or maintain the system. You need a plumbing repair service that is up to date on all the latest in plumbing technology.
- Sewer pipes – No one wants a soggy smelly yard to contend with, and if you have one, you want a plumbing repair service that can hit the ground running.
- Toilets – Regardless of whether it is just an annoying running toilet that is slowly draining your budget or a toilet that has stopped working entirely and requires an emergency plumbing service call, you can rely on us.
- Water Heaters – When your water heater stops working, you want to call a plumbing repair service that can tell you immediately if a repair or a replacement is your best option.
When you need a plumbing repair service and want to be sure the work will be done right the first time, call SGS Plumbing and Retrofitting at 310-664-8777. Regardless of whether you need an installation, repair or an emergency plumbing service call, we’ll deliver what you need the first time every time.